Thursday, June 7, 2012

A week of Sunflowers! Day 3.

Good morning!
  Well, we didn't get the rain yesterday, but it looks like some is on the way this morning!


   Have you noticed that Janet never makes one card?  I wish I had her motivation!  Next best thing, I have her on the Design Team!  Woo!
   Janet's cards using the Jam'n Sunflower stamp and sentiments (happy birthday, I appreciate you! and thank you) are soooooo colorful and uniquely paper-pieced.  Now I know how to use my big flowers that have been sitting on my shelf for way too long.  I love these sassy cards!  Thanks, Janet!


Products Janet used:
Texana Designs stamps:  Jam'n Sunflower, happy birthday, I appreciate you!, thank you
Safari patterned paper, flowers, and gems
Yellow card: Stickles
Purple card: Smooch spritz

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment