Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Design Team Member! Megan Bickers

Welcome, Megan!


I'm thrilled to welcome Megan to the Design Team.  I believe she will bring a wealth of ideas to our stamp designs, especially her love of adding stamped images to scrapbook pages, her vintage flair and love for mixing patterns and texture!




My name is Megan and I am thrilled to be on the Design Team for Texana
Designs! I was first introduced to stamping when I was in 5th grade. My
babysitter loved all things "crafty" and my favorite supplies to use were
her rubber stamps. That was many years ago, but my love for stamping has
grown and I have a much larger collection to prove it! I also love to
scrapbook and most of my layouts contain stamping in some form or other. My
projects mostly have a vintage flair and reflect my love for mixing patterns
and texture. For over ten years I taught stamping and scrapbooking classes,
but I have recently taken a break from the teaching role to return to work
part time as a Dental Hygienist.

I have been married for 15 years to my best friend, Mike, and we have two
children (Jacob and Abbey). Of course, our family wouldn't be complete
without our dog, Scrappy. We live in Texas and enjoy spending as much time
as we can outdoors or playing board games together.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment