Friday, June 22, 2012

Beautiful chickie!

Good morning!
My sweet girl is coming home from Woods Hole today!
Been missin' her!

In a previous post I said chickens can be beautiful.  These cards designed by Janet Bradshaw are proof!  Aren't these just the cutest!!!!!
You've done it again, Janet!


Products used:
Texana Designs stamps:  Jam'n Chicken 1, Just Chickin' in, "to say" from Stoppin' by to say, and How are you?
Paper Studio "Simple Elegance" Paper Pack
Die-namics Layered Labels Dies
Corner Adorner - Lotsa Slots
Judikins EP - Rustique Bent Nail
Liquid Applique - Red
Pearl Pen - Gold
Craft Feathers
Craft Wiggle Eyes

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you. I must admit I had lots of fun making these cuties (once I got the hang of gluing down the feathers).

    I love being on the design team. It spurs my creativity and we get to see so many wonderful ways to use the stamps!

    ReplyDelete