Jilda was thoughtful enough to give me the original without the chocolate!
She knows I'm watching my WW points!
Thanks, Jilda! So cute!!
Jilda was kind enough to provide instructions:
1) Cut 2 blue tags and score bottom at 1-1/8”, emboss with small dot folder
2) Cut blue card stock rectangle (measuring 3-1/2” X 5-1/2”, scored on 3-1/2” side at 1” on each side, scored on 5-1/2” side at 2-1/4” and 3-1/4”) to create candy box
3) Cut stars from red, white & blue decorated paper
4) Stamp chicken and Hey chickie. banner on white card stock, color chicken with Copic R29
5) Fold two tags at score lines and adhere with glue dots
6) Fold candy box at score lines, cut at 4 sides of 1” center and use glue dots to construct
7) Stamp chicken on large star and pop dot white chicken over stamped image
8) Adhere stars and Hey chickie banner to front of treat holder with glue dots
9) Fill with candy and tie ribbon loosely
Texana Designs Stamps: Jam'n Chicken 3 and Hey Chickie!
Sizzix tag die
Small dot embossing folder
Blue and white card stock
Red, white & blue star paper created with Balzer Designs Crafter's Workshop template "Mini Stars & Circles" and festive berries and stormy sky distress ink pads
Copic marker R29
(Note from Jilda: my friend, Lily Cooksey, taught me how to make this treat holder. It will hold 4 Hershey's nuggets!)