Friday, June 1, 2012

Oh my! Megan's first card design for Texana Designs!

Good afternoon!

   If you've been reading my blog, you know that we have a new Texana Designs DESIGN TEAM member.
   I have been anxiously (in a good way) awaiting the first card design of our new Design Team Member, Megan Bickers, and she does not disappoint!  This card is so rich and gorgeous and TEXAS!!  I could not be more pleased!
Thanks Megan!  And, WELCOME to the team!
 
Products Megan used:
Texana Designs Stamps:  Frame - Cactus, "Texas" from Texans is a State of Mind".  Handwritten word: "my"
Ranger Distress Inkpads:  Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Black Inkpad:  Marvy Matchables
White and Kraft Cardstock
Brown Houndstooth Paper:  Making Memories
EK Success: Black Zig Writer
Copic Markers:  YG03, YG63, YG67, Y11, Y15, Y17, R29, E33, E37, W3, W5
Ribbon:  Bazzill Basics
Foam Tape
Pin It!

1 comment: