Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Time for some Sunflowers!

Good  morning!


I've been seeing a variety of sunflowers around Central Texas the past couple of weeks and it just so happens that Joyce's Jam'n Sunflower stamp is what's happening at Texana Designs!  The Design Team sent me some pretty amazing sunflower cards and I'll be posting them all this week.  Today's card design is by Design Team Member Jilda Bolton.  I always love to see what colors Jilda will use with her cards and this one is pretty outstanding.  I have this EK Success Plaid border punch and was wondering how best to use it.  Now I know!
Thank you, Jilda!  Love this card! 
Card Design: Jilda Bolton
Texana Designs Sunflower Stamp:  Artist, Joyce A. Meyer
Products used:
Texana Designs Stamps:  Jam'n Sunflower and happy birthday
Paper:  Marbled paper by friend, Christine Monzingo, caramel, red and gray cardstock
Copic markers: R24, N5
Black Embossing powder
EK Success 54-40089 Plaid border punch
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment