I was fortunate enough to be invited to go to the 2012 Winter CHA (The Craft and Hobby Association) Trade Show in January. What an amazing adventure! It was 4-1/2 days of roaming the Anaheim Convention Center looking through cleverly decorated booths, watching demos and testing new products, doing some fun make 'n takes, and entering in some really good drawings for new products:
Here are links to videos/product links for some of my favorite new products:
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers
- New Spellbinders m-bossabilities
- A new platform system for our embossing/cutting machines (with a magnetized base)
- New products from Art Bin (my favorite new product is the Magnetic Die Storage Case)
- The Action Wobbles guy moved all over the showroom passing out Wobbles - a fun way to bring action to your cards.
- Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's stencil demo
- Suzi Blu's Letraset Aquamarker demo
- My very favorite demo was at the LaBlanche booth where the owner, Jaqueline, showed us some amazing techniques. I went back to her booth twice.
To give you a better overview and see the majesty of CHA (2009) check out Julie Fei-Fan Balzer's review of her first visit to the 2009 CHA.