Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I paint Bluebonnets? Let me count the ways!

   Good Sunday morning!  It's a gorgeous day in Round Rock, TX.  The sun is shining.  The grass is growing.  The flowers are blooming.  The wind chimes are singing.  And my windows are open.  
   Yesterday, I played much of the day with our Jam'n Bluebonnet Framed stamp.  This stamp is one Joyce's first designs back in 2000.  It was a best seller then and continues to be a best seller today.
   Anyone who knows me, knows that I can't draw a stick figure (one of the reasons why I have Joyce in my life!) and that I LOVE to paint!  Always have.  When I was younger, I would sit for hours coloring.  When I had children, I would sit for hours coloring whether they did or not!  Now, I have stamping and painting.
   Below are some of the ways to paint (or paper-piece) this Jam'n Bluebonnet Framed stamp. Of course, nothing compares to seeing them in person to truly appreciate these products.


Products I used:
Texana Designs stamp:  Jam'n Bluebonnet Framed
Inka Gold: Blue, Purple, Green
Copics:  B63, B66, YG 95, YG99
Gamsol
Prisma Colored Pencils:  906 Violet, 932 Copenhagen Blue, 912 Apple Green, 911 Olive Green
Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals:  Ponderosa and Wisteria
Lyra Watercolor Crayons
Pearlescent Watercolors 
Embossing Folder
Versamark
Judikins Rustique Bent Nail embossing powder (my all-time favorite for Texas stamping!)


Pearlescent Watercolors

Paper-pieced

Copics

Prismacolored Pencils and Gamsol

Lyra Aquacolor Crayons

Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals

Copics and Embossing folder

Inka Gold

Joyce-Bleached
















Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment