Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Libby's Heart Card!

Good morning!  It feels like early summer here in Central Texas.  Yesterday, at 7 p.m., it was 71 degrees here in Round Rock, Texas.  And that's how Texas weather rolls!

    I always smile when I see a card from Libby using Texana Designs stamps.  It brings back memories of our first meeting about 4 years ago at a McNeil High School bazaar.  I've learn to pay attention to those "chance" meetings.  They might develop into something special.
   Love the colors Libby used in this card.  It's a little bit western with a "Spring" to it!
   I gotta say, this Design Team accomplished exactly what I envisioned:  to show how versatile a stamp can be!  
   Many thanks to the Design Team!

Libby used the following products in this card:
Texana Designs stamps:  Jam'n Barbed Wire Heart and Jam'n Love ya with all my Texas heart
Paper:  Teal and white cardstock, polka dot DP
Ink:  Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Other:  Copper embossing powder, scallop edge punch, copper brads, teal grosgrain ribbon, white stitching.

Another Happy Heart Day!
      
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment