Saturday, January 14, 2012

Janet's Card with Wright Design Papers

     I absolutely love Wright Designs Texas paper and Design Team Member Janet Bradshaw has been putting it to good use with our Texana Designs stamps for at least a couple of years.  She creatively used it for this Valentine-themed card.  I've always loved the burlap paper and wondered how I might use it.  Problem solved.
     I've never used Tim Holtz's Kraft Glassine before and Janet used it on this card.  Guess who is coming over Monday to show me how this is done???
Janet used the following products on this card:
Texana Designs stamps:  TX049 Heart & Star, TX 049 Heart & Star mini, and TX044 Love ya with all my Texas heart
Patterned Paper:  Wright Designs Burlap and Tooled Leather - Red
Tim Holtz Kraft Glassine
Versafine Ink - Black
Colorbox Cat's Eye Chalk - Blackbird
Ribbon - May Arts - RG25 3/8" - Grosgrain/Ivory Stripes


  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment