Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Design Team's Barbed Wire Heart Cards

Card Design by Libby Hickson
Thought I would post all the Barbed Wire Heart cards sent in from the Design Team so you can see the versatility of this stamp, the awesomeness  of this Design Team, and how lucky I am to have artist extraordinaire Joyce on the Texana Designs team!
Card Design by Jilda Bolton
Card Design by Janet Bradshaw








Card Design by Linda McClain
Card Design by Karen Lambert

Card Design by Karen Lambert


My Heart is Happy!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. My heart is happy to be part of this group of not only wonderful artists, but wonderful women!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad to see all of the cards in the same post. It just goes to show how great the new team is and how many different ways the ideas flow. I'm truly looking forward to this grand adventure.

      Delete