Thursday, March 29, 2012

What a Unique Card by Janet!

This is what I woke up to this morning!  Wow!  So unique!  So clever!  And personalized!  I love, love, love, the door!  
Like I said yesterday:  I love being surrounded by my crafty friends.  
Thank you Janet!  
If you go to Janet's blog, she shares with you how this card was made!


Card Design:  Janet Bradshaw
Stamp Design:  Artist Joyce A. Meyer

Inside Card Design:  Janet Bradshaw
Stamp Design:  Artist Joyce A. Meyer
Janet used the following products:
Texana Designs Stamps:  Welcome, Home is Deep in the Heart of Texas, Jam'n Barbed Wire Bluebonnet Wreath, and Jam'n Barbed Wire Heart
White cardstock
Sand cardstock
Unknown patterned paper on inside
Thin wood paper
Acetate
Copic Markers
Stardust Gelly Pens
Zig Painty Twin Pen
Silver brads
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment