Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy Birds!

    Oh my!  The birds outside my office this morning are soooooo happy!  I just couldn't let another day go by without posting this card by Jilda using Texana Designs Jam'n Birdhouse, Jam'n Wildflower Border and I'm WILD about Texas FLOWERS.  Jilda is quickly becoming the Die-namics Queen.  Have I told you lately how much I love Die-namics and this card has two!!
   This is a "Truly Texas" card with the Texas flag on the birdhouse and wildflowers.  Oh, did  I mention we have a "Truly Texas" stamp?


Thanks Jilda!
Love this card!
Products Jilda used:
Texana Designs Stamps:  Jam'n Birdhouse, Jam'n Wildflower Border, and I'm WILD about Texas FLOWERS
Paper:  White and Green card stock and Light Blue Check Memory Box card stock
Die-namics Fresh Cut Grass and Woodgrain Fence dies
Paints:  Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals, Copics
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment