Thursday, October 24, 2013

I love Texana Designs Stamps .....

Hi!! I am Karen and I am a Texana Designs Addict.  I have been on the Design Team for almost 2 years and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.  I am so honored to get to create with these awesome rubber stamps.  I have loved making cards with the stamps, but recently decided I can make use of them for my scrapbook pages.

I am a scrapbooker at heart.  My husband and I travel around Texas taking pictures just for fun.  I am thrilled to have Texana Designs Stamps to use to make unique and different embellishments for my scrapbook pages.
Here are some of my layouts.  Watch my blog for future posts with tutorials on how I created some of my embellishments.

Stamps used: Cactus Border with snake #50806 and TD037 There's no place....springtime

#120701 Longhorn (Texas) , TX027 Texas, and TX030 Longhorns

TX061 Tripod and TD115 Capture life one memory....

TX016 Fence, WF026 Bluebonnet #2,  WF019 Wildflower Border, WF047m Jam'n Texas bluebonnets mini,
TD039 Everything is comin'..... ,and TX062 Tag


Come visit my blog, Who I Am to see other things I have created using Texana Designs Stamps.
Scroll through my posts.  I have a few tutorials on how I created some of my cards.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Great layouts Karen... I'm so glad to see the stamps on scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! These are awesome! And so are you!

    ReplyDelete