Saturday, October 26, 2013

Carving Pumpkins......one memory at a time.

Hi!!  I am Karen Lambert, Design Team Member and I wanted to share my latest Scrapbook Page using Texana Designs Stamps.

Supply List:
Texana Designs Stamps: TX052 Jam'n Pumpkin and TX052m mini,TX053 Jam'n Pumpkin Trio and TX053m Mini, TX058 Face Pumpkin Trio, TX069 Face Pumpkin (L) smile, TX071 Face Pumpkin Trio Mini0o, (for the mini pumpkins I inked just one face from this last trio), and TD126 Carving Memories
Dylusions Sprays - Squeezed Orange, Pure Sunshine, Lemon Zest, and Black Marble
VersaFine Ink Pad to stamp images
VersaMark Ink Pad to embossed Sentiment on Tag
Black Soot Distress Ink Pad and Foam Blending Tool by Ranger
White Embossing Powder
White Uniball Signo Pen
Sand Paper
Gems from Stash
Fibers from Stash

For Step by Step Tutorial and more Scarecrow pictures, please visit my blog, Who I Am.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment