Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentine Love

Good morning!
I'm hoping for a little rain here in the 
Austin/Round Rock area. 
My flowers are ready for a drink!

Valentine's and furry friends are a perfect combination as you will see a little later in this post.  First, take a look at this wonderful card design by Megan Bickers (see her blog for the clouds tutorial-so amazing).  I love how she took the heart from our Jam'n House (large) for this card.  Such a nice touch!  Thanks, Megan!
Products used:
Georgia Pacific White Cardstock
Sweetwater: Autumn Sweet Black Polka
Close To My Heart: Red Linen Pattern
Letraset Promarkers/Flexmarkers: For Lemur-Nutmeg, Saddle Brown, Morning Mist, Grey Squirrel, Cool Grey 1, Blender.  For tree limb- Caramel, Burnt Sienna
Spellbinders: Nestabilities die (Label 8)
We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper (1/2")
Ranger: Distress Inkpads (Weathered Wood, Fired Brick, Black Soot);Foam Blender Tool
The Paper Studio: Clear Gemstones

Happy Valentine's Day
to all our Furry Friends!


Last September, my 16 year old Lady dog was put to rest.  My heart ached for many months, but I was so thankful to have her in my life.  After several months of grieving, we decided to adopt another furry friend and it is truly a Valentine kind of love.  His name is Winston and he's around 3 years old.  We adopted him from a wonderful group called Wee Rescue.  It was love at first sight.  There will never be another Lady, but there's always room in my heart to love another.  
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment