Sunday, September 16, 2012

Life is Amazing!

Life is truly Amazing!

What a week!  What a month!  
Last week, we had to put my sweet, sweet, Lady dog to sleep.  
She had been with us 14 of her 16 years of life.  
Sweetest dog ever!  She didn't suffer.  I'm thankful.  
Tom, Jimmye Sue, and Lady
Yesterday, a new member of our family was born - Alister James Griffin.  
Alister is the brother of our sweet Roxy
 and son of my nephew Dylan and his wife, Nina. 
I have the honor of being their Earthly Mimi, 
while Dylan's Mom (my sister) is their Heavenly Mimi.
Roxy and Mommy (Nina)
Alister James Griffin
Born: September 15, 2012
Roxy and Daddy (Dylan)

Life and Death in one week.  Life is Amazing!

We are celebrating the birth of the newest member of our family and 
celebrating the 14 years we had with our sweet little dog.


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. And this, my friend, is a beautiful tribute to life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this incredible tribute. Lady was such a special soul. We feel honored to now have a new special soul enter our lives. Alister awaits his big trip to Texas to meet his earthly Mimi, whom we all love so much.

    ReplyDelete