Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Home is Deep in the Heart of Texas

What a gorgeous day here in Central Texas!
My home.
Deep in the Heart of Texas.


Oh my, just look at these two adorable cards by Megan Bickers using the sentiment "Home is Deep in the Heart of Texas!! - and - Jam'n Houses Border, Jam'n House, Jam'n Christmas Texas and Jam'n Christmas Texas mini.  I know I say this every time, but I love the rich colors Megan uses on her cards!  Feels homey!
Thanks, Megan!
I think I'll keep you around! 
Product List:
Texana Designs Stamps:  JH001 Jam'n Houses Border, JH002 Jam'n House, TD053 Home is Deep in the Heart of Texas, TX002 Christmas Texas, TX002 Christmas Texas mini 
Bazzill Cardstock:  Yellow and Red
Georgia Pacific Cardstock:  White
Making Memories:  Blue Stripe Pattern
October Afternoon:  Green Pattern
Tsukineko: Memento Inkpad (Tuxedo Black)
Ushida:  Marvy Matchables Inkpad (Black)
Ranger:  Distress Inkpads (Walnut Stain, Fired Brick); Distress Marker (Brushed Corduroy); Foam Blending Tool
Copic Markers: C1, W1, W3, W5, B21, B24, R29, Y17, YG03, TG63, G94
May Arts:  Red Gingham Ribbon
We R Memory Keepers: Corner Chomper (1/2")
Foam Tape 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment