Friday, April 27, 2012

It's another Verbena day with Libby's card!

I know the days are getting warmer here, but the mornings are fabulous! Since I'm working on a weight loss program, these mornings walking in the cool breeze and enjoying all the Spring blooms have become my best friend!


It's another Verbena day and this design by Libby is so soft and subtle.  I felt a sense of peace when I first saw it.
Love it, Libby!


Card design:  Libby Hickson
Stamp designs:  Artist Joyce A. Meyer
I'm jealous that Libby used Ranger Distress Markers for this card.  I'm still waiting on mine!They really added a nice touch!  I just got Memory Box paper yesterday in all colors and can't wait to use them.  Love their dots and checks!  


Other products used:
Texana Designs Stamps:  Jam'n Verbena, Jam'n Wildflower (tall) and Welcome
Paper:  Hero Arts (green), Memory Box (dots), Basic Grey (woodgrain), white cardstock
Ink:  Distress markers (Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Shabby Shutters)
Distress Ink (Vintage Photo
Other:  Water with Perfect Pearls, scallop border punch, Hemptique hemp cord

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment