Sunday, November 25, 2012

Angels Candy Holders and Snowperson Ornaments

Nice and chilly morning!
Taking down Thanksgiving decorations.
Putting up Christmas!

Speaking of Christmas decor, I absolutely love these Christmas ornaments and candy holders by Design Team Member Jilda Bolton, using our Jam'n BW Angel and Jam'n BW Snowperson mini.  I have the ornaments hanging on my bulletin board wishing I had many more just for my tree.  If I start early, I will have them ready for next year.  I believe that's called delayed gratification!
Thanks, Jilda!  

'
Products used:
Texana Designs Stamp:  BW Snowperson mini
Tools:  Die-namics Open Scallop Doily, Rosette die, Tim Holtz Alterations Snowflake rosette die, Cutouts of Sizzix embossed snowflakes
12" Doddlebug Santa's Scarf paper, 1/8" ribbon
Copics:  R29, YG09, G28
Products used:
Texana Designs stamp:  Jam'n BW Angel
Paper:  Dooodlebug Santa's Scarf
Copics: R29, red & white 3/16" ribbon
Candy holder - Cut paper 2 1/2" x 10", score and fold at 4 1/2" 5 1/2", cut top edges with corner punch
Tape or gluesnack size Kit Kat in holder.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment