Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SCRAP the "to do" list and ENJOY LIFE!

Good morning!
I was driving to who knows where one morning 
thinking about sentiments for our new plate of stamps.
I wanted a positive, fun message.
One most could relate to.
The word SCRAP came to mind and then "honey do" and "to do".
And, if you know me at all, you know I love to ENJOY LIFE!
New sentiment:
SCRAP the "to do" list and ENJOY LIFE!

And this card design by Jilda Bolton certainly makes me happy and life more enjoyable!  Look at those colorful gumballs in the jar!  What a great way to show off our Jam'n Mason Jar and SCRAP the "to do" list and ENJOY LIFE! stamps!!
Thanks, Jilda!

Product list:
Texana Designs stamps:  Jam'n Mason Jar and SCRAP the "to do" list and ENJOY LIFE!
Paper:  White and colored card stock, Memory Box yellow & white polka dot paper
Copic Markers
Cuttlebug Swirl Embossing Folder
Die-namics:  Stacking Stars
Spellbinders:  Fancy Tags
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment